1. Robust Quality: Powerful Integration of Data, Analytics and Process Engineering ” – CRC publication. Released in August, 2018. This book review has appeared in Quality Management Journal (QMJ).
2. “Competing with High Quality Data: Concepts, Tools and Techniques for Building a Successful Approach to Data Quality ” – Wiley publication. Released in March , 2014.
3. “Design for Lean Six Sigma: A Holistic Approach to Design and Innovation”-John Wiley publication. Published in April, 2008.
4. “Computer based Robust Engineering: Essential for DFSS” (with Dr. Taguchi) - This book was released in 2004 by ASQ Quality Press
5. “Mahalanobis-Taguchi-Strategy, A Pattern Technology System” (with Dr. Taguchi) - John-Wiley & Sons Publication. The book is published in May 2002.
R. Jugulum. A Structured Approach for Analytics Execution and Measuring Analytics Quality.Software Quality Professional, Vol. 23 (3), 2019
L. Sebastian-Coleman, R. Jugulum, C. Heien, R. Vadlamudi and D. Gray. Statistical Process Control and its Relevance in Data Quality Monitoring and Reporting. IQ International Journal, Vol.11 (1), 2015.
C. Shi, R. Jugulum, H. I. Joyce, J. Singh, B. Granese, R. Ramachandran, D. Gray, C. H. Heien, J. R. Talburt. Improving Financial Services Data Quality - A Financial Company Practice. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, in press, to appear in Vol 6(2), 2015
R. Jugulum, P. Samuel. Design for Lean Six Sigma: A Holistic Approach to Design and Innovation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol 27(5), 781 – 783, 2010
R. Jugulum, S. Kamarthi, I. Zeid, P. Samuel. Robust design of a radio-frequency identification system using Design for Six Sigma approach. International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage, Vol 5(1), 100 – 112, 2009
R. Jugulum. Role of Robust Engineering in Product Development. In N. R. Srinivasa Raghavan and J. A. Cafeo (Eds), The Art and Science Behind Successful Product Launches, Springer Netherlands, 161-176, 2009
C. R. Foster, R. Jugulum, D. D. Frey. Evaluating an adaptive One-Factor-At-a-Time search procedure within the Mahalanobis-Taguchi System. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol 4(6), 600 – 614, 2009
R. Jugulum, J. Singh. Computer Based Robust Engineering. In K. B. Misra (Ed), Handbook of Performability Engineering, Springer London, 235 – 244, 2008
R. Jugulum, D. D. Frey. Toward a Taxonomy of Concept Designs for Improved Robustness. Journal of Engineering Design, Vol 18(2), 139 – 156, 2007
J. Singh, R. Jugulum, N. Soderborg, D.E. Whitney, D.D. Frey. Streamlining Robust Parameter Design Efforts. Journal of Design Research, Vol 5(4), 435 – 448, 2007
E. A. Cudney, J. Hong, R. Jugulum, K. Paryani, K. M. Ragsdell, G. Taguchi. An Evaluation of Mahalanobis-Taguchi System and Neural Network for Multivariate Pattern Recognition. Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol 1(2), 139 – 150, 2007
J. Singh, D. D. Frey, N. Soderborg, R. Jugulum. Compound Noise: Evaluation as a Robust Design Method. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, Vol 23(3), 387 – 398, 2007
D. D. Frey, R. Jugulum. The Mechanisms by Which Adaptive One-factor-at-a-time Experimentation Leads to Improvement. Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol 128(5), 1050 – 1060, 2005
R. Jugulum, G. Taguchi, S. Taguchi. Discussion. Technometrics, Vol 45(1), 16 – 21, 2003
R. Jugulum, A. Dichter. Taguchi Methods in American Universities and Corporations. Quality Engineering, Vol 13(4), 607 – 621. 2001
G. Taguchi, R. Jugulum. New Trends in Multivariate Diagnosis. Sankhya: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Vol 62(2), 233 – 248, 2000
R. Jugulum, M. Sefik. Building a Robust Manufacturing Strategy. Computers & Industrial Engineering,Vol 35 (1-2), 225 – 228, 1998